I know what you’re thinking…”I have no idea what Google Webmasters is and I DON’T need one more thing to worry about!”
Sorry…you do! But I promise this will help you become a more effective blogger.
By reviewing your Wemasters info weekly, you will be able to see what people are typing into Google to get to your site and write more of that…therefore working smarter!
What you will learn in this video:
- My dogs are super annoying (that’s just a bonus)!
- What Google thinks about your site and it’s health
- What people are typing into the search boxes that are landing them on your site
- How many times your site shows up in search results (impressions)
- How many people actually click on your site when it shows up in a result
- What page of Google you’re on for different topics
- What keywords (content keywords) Google sees most on your site
I know it’s no fun to play Google’s game, but you have to…and at least they are giving you some of the behind the scenes info to help you win!